Irregular indentation

Just today the indentation of my items seems inconsiistent. In attached image all the items are at the same level of hierachy but the last is far for indented.

Hi,

I’m afraid I don’t see from the screenshot what is wrong. There is numbering enabled on a parent node, and probably other items are completed and hide completed mode is enabled.
Could you please explain a bit more?

Thanks,

Hi, sorry if my ignorance (as a relative newby) to Checkvist is the cause of my problem but…

• you say “numbering enabled on a parent node”. I didn’t know this was possible before but have not found that (on the Checkvist help page) that prefix [1] “Enables list numbering for the sub-items”. Is this what you are referring to? There is no prefix [1] in the parent list item - see updated screenshot.image
  • probably other items are completed and hide completed mode is enabled. This is not the case.

Further, just now I have found that the indentation is related to have the “5.” at the beginning of the item title. (In fact any number followed by a period has the same effect.) That is, if I remove the number, period or put another character in front of the “5.” the indentation goes away. Is this the intended behaviour of Checkvist?

Thanks,

Looks like I incorrectly answered at Inconsistent marking of completed tasks instead :slight_smile: