I created a list and shared it with my partner. Her mobile app is not showing the latest version of the list anymore. Several top-level categories in her list are missing compared to what I see in mine.
- I shared this list weeks ago. We collaborated on it, and everything was working fine until this morning.
- The only thing I can think of that correlates with this issue happening is last weekend I crossed off many items in the shared list. The list I’ve shared has about 100 items, organized in several sub-lists. After I would cross off all child items in a sub-list, the parent sub-list item gets automatically crossed off. The incorrect version of the list that appears on her mobile no longer displays any of the sub-lists that were automatically crossed off.
- When I login as her account to www_checkvist_com (not m_checkvist_com) on Chrome on her phone, the list looks correct.
- When I login as her account to m_checkvist_com, both on Chrome on her phone, and on Chrome on a separate laptop that’s never logged in as her before, the list looks incorrect.
- She only uses m_checkvist_com app on her phone.
- When I login as myself, either to m_checkvist_com or www_checkvist_com, from laptop or phone, all shared lists look correct.
- We tried clearing the app cache and dragging down to refresh the list on her mobile app, to no avail.
This has now happened with 3 different shared lists.