A little appreciation

I experience remarkably often the little jolt of pleasure that comes from seeing that a task has been cleverly anticipated by the designers and can be done very neatly. Today it’s the “Print Options” feature, which I don’t use often - but is incredibly useful when I do. I wanted to print a list with tags but without notes or due dates – and this feature makes that possible. Thanks!

(I invite others to add to this list!)

5 Likes

The documentation.

Well written, in-depth documentation like Chekvist’s shows a level of care that is all too rare. And when the documentation is done in by the core team, as is obviously the case with Checkvist, I think that team learns quite a bit: writing documentation makes inconsistencies, omissions, UI glitches (when taking screenshots) all that more obvious. And this contributes to a more consistent, more polished product, even if users don’t even know the documentation exists.

So, amongst other things, kudos for the doc! (Wasn’t it even refreshed recently, with newer screenshots?)

‑Alex

5 Likes

I absolutely agree. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now this is an unexpected ‘feature’ to appreciate! Nobody reads the docs, that’s an axiom! :smiley:
Thank you so much and please be informed that you’ve just encouraged the next docs update :nerd_face:

3 Likes

I greatly appreciate the documentation, and as a new user, I refer to it often. But they have really outdone themselves yesterday with the introduction of the All-in-one command finder (shift-shift). BRAVO!

1 Like

Sorting! I’ve just been using it a lot - the flexibility and clarity of the sorting options is impressive.

1 Like

I agree about the sorting options. Overall, the keyboard shortcuts are what I appreciate most.