Separate calendars for each list

Hi! Is there a way to have separate calendars for each list?

In https://checkvist.com/auth/help#dueDates I can see the calendar integration instructions, but I don’t see any option to have one calendar for each list.

I need that, because I want to have one list for team management and several other personal lists, and I want the rest of my team members to have the due dates of the shared list in their calendar apps, but not the due dates of my personal lists.

Thanks in advance!

Hello @ricpelo,

Welcome to the discussion forum and thanks for your patience.

Unfortunately, right now there is no way to choose lists for the calendar integration, other than creating a separate user, share the appropriate lists with them, and creating the calendar link from the account of this user.

We’re going to add “spaces” into Checkvist to allow better separation between work and personal data, but this work requires quite some time.

Thanks,

Thank you very much for your reply!

It seems to be a useful workaround. I’ll try it :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Ricardo.

1 Like

Hi @maxkir

I was just searching the forum to see if separate workspaces was mentioned anywhere, and I was very glad to find that separation of work and personal lists is on the roadmap.

A few questions around that subject:

1. Do you have even a rough estimate of when that might be added?
  2. I have an account for home and one for work, will there be a way to merge/link two existing accounts?
  3. My ‘home’ account is a PRO account, but my ‘work’ account is not - is there any way to get the PRO features to be shared between the two or would I just need to upgrade my ‘work’ account and recreate any custom CSS, etc that I wanted in both accounts, until “spaces” are implemented?

Thanks for your time and keep up the great work!

-Ross

Hello, Ross,

Glad you’re interested. :slight_smile:

In the good scenario - the next year. But we haven’t established the roadmap for the next year yet. We’d love to introduce team accounts and workspaces should be a part of this work. Have you seen our new pricing page yet (on desktop)?

In our vision, such accounts would be separate, and each would require its own PRO plan. Ideally, at work, you’d use company PRO team account :wink:
You should be able to switch between accounts, and share personal lists with company account. At the same time, company account admin will have control over your lists in the company account (but not lists from your personal account).

Hope I answered your questions, please let me know

Best regards,
KIR

Thank you for the additional info on PRO Team/workspaces. You provided all the details I was looking for at this time.

I just recently showed Checkvist to a few colleagues, attempting to lay the groundwork for my team to adopt it at work and, ideally, for my company to pay for it. :slight_smile:

Thanks again,
Ross

1 Like

Yeah, would love that :wink: